Horse Master Omega 3.6.9
Horse Master Omega 3.6.9 is a source of essential fatty acids, thanks to soya oil (important source of omega 6), canola oil (source of omega 9) and linseed oil (important source of omega 3), bring in an ideal proportion. The formula Omega 3.6.9 also provides a major antioxidant, vitamin E, complementary to the addition of oils in the diet.
- They are an energy source: The addition of oil makes it possible to increase the energy density of a ration without increasing the feed volume. In energy equivalent, 1L of vegetable oil = 3 kg of barley!
- They are involved in muscle metabolism: The use of lipids (oils) in the ration saves glycogen stocks (source of energy in the muscle) and therefore delay the onset of fatigue during an effort
- These are sources of omega 3 and 6: Omega 3 and 6 are "essential fatty acids", ie they can not be synthesized by the body.
- Horse : 50 to 70 ml per day.
- Foal / Pony : 25ml per day.
Click here for the composition of this supplement.