Horse Master Linseed Oil
Horse Master Linseed Oil provides a regular supply of fatty acids rich in omega 3, 6 and 9. This excellent quality oil promotes weight gain and ensures a beneficial action on the hairs and the skin. Linseed Oil is also suitable for training horses for which the energy density of the ration should be increased.
Vegetable oils have many interests in feeding horses:
- They are an energy source: The addition of oil makes it possible to increase the energy density of a ration without increasing the feed volume. In energy equivalent, 1L of vegetable oil = 3 kg of barley!
- They are involved in muscle metabolism: The use of lipids (oils) in the ration saves glycogen stocks (source of energy in the muscle) and therefore delay the onset of fatigue during an effort.
- These are sources of omega 3 and 6: Omega 3 and 6 are "essential fatty acids", ie they can not be synthesized by the body.
Mix LINSEED OIL in horse’s daily feed or directly in mouth at a rate of
- 50 to 70 ml per day for an adult horse.
- 25 ml per day for a foal or a pony.
Click here for the composition of this supplement.