Foran Copper-Max Paste
Foran Equine Copper-Max Paste is a chelated Copper and Zinc syringe for convenient supplementation
- Chelated Copper – required for the healthy development and integrity of connective tissue as well as being required for bone development
- Zinc – involved in protein and carbohydrate synthesis. Important for the integrity of the skin
- Biotin – to support healthy hoof horn growth
- Can be used in breeding or for performance horses as an alternative to daily supplementation
- Ideal for horses kept at pasture
- All horses including young stock
Usually a course of 3 syringes are required.
|Bodyweight||Dose per 7-14 days|
|450-600kg||Adult horses||Full syringe|
*Prolonged administration of this product should be on veterinary advice only
Click here for the composition of this supplement.