Foran Equine Coppervit is a chelated Copper supplement fortified with Vitamin E, Manganese, Biotin and Vitamin B12
- Chelated Copper – required for the healthy development and integrity of connective tissue as well as being required for bone development
- Chelated Manganese – involved in the synthesis of chondroitin sulphate and therefore important for healthy joints
- Vitamin E – a key antioxidant
- Biotin – important to maintain healthy hoof horn growth
- Vitamin B12 – promotes red blood cell formation
- Breeding Stock-Copper influences fertility in mares, elasticity of tissues and skin condition. Foals and growing horses need adequate Copper for correct development of bone structure
- Horses in Training or Competition– as bone is a dynamic structure Copper is required throughout the life of the horse. With its role in tissue elasticity it has an important role to play in the performance horse
- Show Horses and Sales Prep – Copper enhances skin and hair condition and when fed alongside Kentucky Karron Oil will produce a natural sheen and depth of colour
- All horses
- Particularly mares and foals, horses in competition or training and showing horses and sales prepping.
|Dose per day
*Prolonged administration of this product should be on veterinary advice only
Click here for the composition of this supplement.