Farnam Red Cell
Farnam Red Cell is the choice of top trainers around the world.
Why is iron so important to athletic horses?
- Iron plays a major role in the transport of oxygen and cellular respiration. He is present at:
- 60% in hemoglobin (oxygen transport protein present in red blood cells)
- 20% in myoglobin (intracellular transport protein of oxygen in the muscles and it stores oxygen in the muscles).
- In the athlete, the oxygenation of the cells is then primordial and the iron allows the blood to convey oxygen.
Red Cell is a complete formula essential for horses in intense working phase. It brings a large quantity of assimilable iron as well as group B vitamins directly involved in energy metabolism. Red Cell is therefore the energy solution for horses having to provide intense sports effort. It can also be used for anemic or convalescent horses.
Mix to the feed or directly into mouth.
- Horses in training: 60 ml
- Maintenance horses: 30 ml
IMPORTANT: Intake of supplemental selenium should not exceed 0.3 ppm on a complete ration basis. Store in a cool, dry place. Shake well before using. Keep from freezing. Close container after each use.
CAUTION: Follow label directions. The addition to feed of higher levels of this premix containing selenium is not permitted. Excessive amounts of selenium may be toxic. Store in area inaccessible to children and animals.
Click here for the composition of this supplement.
0 stars based on 0 reviews