Foran Equine Cal-Gro is a Calcium and Phosphorus supplement with MSM, Amino Acids, Copper and Vitamin E for optimum bone growth and development.
- Calcium and Phosphorus – to optimises bone growth in the ideal ratio of 2:1
- Manganese – required for the synthesis of chondroitin sulphate, and therefore important for healthy joints
- L-Lysine – to maximises bone and muscle growth
- Silicon – to support tendon and ligament elasticity
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant
- Chelated Copper – required for the healthy development and integrity of connective tissue as well as being required for bone development
- Zinc – involved in protein and carbohydrate synthesis. Important for the integrity of the skin
- During the first two years and when mares are in-foal or lactating; Cal-Gro provides the essential nutrients for optimising bone and joint development during this rapid growth phase. The benefits are transferred to the foal through the mare in late gestation and during lactation and continue when administered directly to the foal from weaning
- Ideal for mares on low-protein diets or restricted pasture access
- Young stock
- In-foal or lactating mares
Directions for use:
|450-600kg||In foal/lactating mares||150g|
|200-450kg||Yearlings/2 year olds||100g|
Click here for the composition of this supplement.