Horse Master Antiphlogistine
Horse Master Antiphlogistine is a hot emollient and softening poultice for overworked horses. It is composed of Kaolin, known for its astringent and absorbing properties, Peppermint for its virtues in the treatment of musculo tendinous pains and Eucalyptus for its decongestant action.
Antiphlogistine is recommended for application on joints and tendons of athlete horses. It can be used before or after exercise. It can also be used in case of contusion or shock.
- Remove lid and heat the dressing by placing the container in very hot water.
- Stir well and apply a thick coating of the hot dressing to the affected area. Check the temperature of the dressing before applying to avoid burning the horse.
- Cover with newspaper and a leg wrap before putting a stable bandage.
- Leave in place for 12 to 24 hours.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Renew application if necessary.